Sunday, June 10, 2007

Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful, I got some new summer clothes, and we attended a friend's wedding on Saturday. It was nice to catch up with some folks we hadn't seen in awhile. I managed to talk Joel into dancing with me MULTIPLE times. I think it was actually a new record for the number of times in one evening I could get him on the dance floor. This record even beats our own wedding. :)

We managed to actually get a picture of us in some semblance of dressed-up. We usually forget, so this was quite an occasion.

Here is a friend's band, Post-traumatic Funk Syndrome. They played a great show for the wedding dance. This band is lots of fun.

Joel sat in with the band for a few tunes. It is always great to get to see him play (especially something other than jazz...)

Today we took Gus on his first long ride in the Burley cart, and he did pretty well. It was much more of a workout for me to pull him around in the cart than it is just riding by myself. I will leave you with this great picture of Gus when he was just a little guy.

Have a great week!

No comments: