Monday, July 2, 2007

Awwww...

The last week was very, very busy, with orientation sessions running Tuesday-Friday at the university I work for. They are long days, but it always feels good to see all of the students who are coming in the fall, answer their questions, and help them get excited about school. Another week of sessions is coming up in July, and by the end of the summer about 2,000 students will have attended orientation (as well as about 3,000 parents). I am very proud of my alma mater (if you can't tell), so this is very exciting!

After the long week of orientation, I traveled home with Robbi and Friedo on Saturday for Robbi's baby shower. Lots of fun! So many little onesies, booties, baby lotions, and lots and lots of "awwww"s. I always enjoy going home with Robbi. I even spent a summer living out there with Robbi and her parents, Glen & Cathy - who are some of the most wonderful people I have ever known. They always make me feel right at home. Here are a couple pictures from the baby shower:


Beautiful Robbi and the gifts for her little guy.

Robbi and I.

No comments: