Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's GAME day!!

I am SO excited. Today is the home opener for Bison Football!! Many of you may know that I am a huge Bison Football fan - I didn't miss a single home game for four years when I was an undergrad. I was a member of the Gold Star Band, which was a lot of fun - there is a ton of enthusiasm that comes from the band during the games. Anyway, lets hope the Bison can pull it off today - I'll update soon! In the meantime, here are some pics of those fabulous (and flattering) wool uniforms that we wore:

This is my friend, Jenny, and I at the Bison-Sioux game in 2002 (?). This picture was actually posted in the local newspaper. We lost, and as you can see, both Jenny and I were unhappy about it. :(

This pic is from my senior year GSB concert.

Isn't it nice when you marry someone who gets along with your family? :)

GO BISON!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on coming to the SDSU/NDSU game? You totally should. I will see you at homecoming??? I must see Robin/Ryan/Adam as well. I still have her gift. Grr. I wish I lived in Fargo!