Thursday, December 13, 2007

Done with class!

This was me before finishing class tonight:
Now I'm done! Woohoo! I turned in my last assignment this afternoon and my class met for the last time this evening. *Hugh sigh o' relief*

Joel and I rocked out some more packing tonight and everything that is left will have to go in the "I don't give a crap any more, just find a freaking place for it" box on Thursday or Friday. Friday we get the keys to the house and then Saturday is moving day! Here's me thinking about moving in the freezing cold weather we have here:

We've already got a bottle of the finest champagne that was leftover from my brother's wedding this summer to crack open and celebrate our first night in our new home! We're also planning to let Gus have some of his favorite treat - popcorn - to celebrate as well. Here's what I'll look like when everything is finally unpacked and we are all settled:

We'll be without internet until Monday, so if we don't post, don't be alarmed (cause I've NEVER gone more than five days without posting before, ever...). Wish us luck!
And finally, a HUGE thank you in advance to our friends and family who are coming over literally before the crack of dawn in the absolute freezing cold to help us move. We love and appreciate you all!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

FYI, the 'i don't give a crap anymore, just throw it in a box' items will just end up in your basement until the end of time. I had a box labeled "coffee maker, alarm clock, roller blades, who the **** packs like this?" Yeah, that box was packed at 3:30am the night before the big move.

I hope you're settling in well!

*maggie* said...

erika- congrats on the house and the new gig!!!!
gus looks adorable, as do you and joel.
miss your pretty face.
sending much love from colorado.
xoxo.