Friday, August 17, 2007

Congratulations, Robbi & Friedo!!!!

Things are a little crazy right now with RA training for the next ten days or so, but I wanted to take a moment to say congratulations to two of my favorite people in the whole world - Robbi & Friedo. Their son, Adam John, was born on Tuesday, August 14th at 5:15pm at a healthy 7lb 10oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely beautiful! Joel and I went and visited the new little family on Tuesday evening and got to meet Adam and see Robbi. What a trooper! She looked beautiful (even though she will deny that), and motherhood suits her perfectly. Friedo was a proud daddy, though his choice of clothing for his son is a little pathetic (down with Green Bay!). I will post the pictures I have as soon as possible, but until then you can check them out at their blog, www.rfriedr.blogspot.com.
Best of luck to Robbi & Friedo with baby at home as of today. You are going to be wonderful parents, and I look forward to watching little Adam grow over the years!

No comments: