Friday, August 24, 2007

What we've been up to...

So, it has been pretty busy around here the last few days, as Joel has been working quite a bit and getting some good practicing in, and I have been busy training my new student staff for the school year. Training is winding down now, though, and the residents will be moving in on Sunday for the most part, so the end (and the beginning) is in sight. I am getting pretty exhausted by the long days, and I am utterly sick of the sound of my own voice. However, some things have been really fun during this training week, such as Theme Bowling. My staff and I went as a Cereal Killer and victims (different cereals that were killed). Check it out:

Here's me as "Count Chocula" - maybe a little too scary for cereal. I did actually dye my hair black with that spray in stuff. I had to shampoo three times!

Here's the whole crew: Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix, Fruit Loops, Count Chocula, The Cereal Killer, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, The Hero (the cow), Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms & Cookie Crisp

No comments: