Saturday, July 26, 2008

My plants

I promised pictures of my garden and flowers, so here they are. I'm fairly proud of myself that I've managed to keep my plants alive this long! Enjoy!

Early garden and flower bed in the background - you can already see that a couple of my tomato plants are ridiculously big...

My garden today, after I harvested all of the beets.

My mutant cabbage. Three heads in one!

My beet harvest - Joel is very excited.

My very first red tomato...

And my first green pepper...

My tomato plants now! Howie is getting big too! - looks like he got some Miracle Gro as well :)

The flower bed along the garage.


The geranium I got from Mom.

One of my mums - they got huge!

Ok. I'm sure you've all had enough pictures of vegetables and flowers, so here are my boys...
Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love the puppies!