Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It still fits, too

So, I just noticed that Shyla (Dandeelion Soup - see my list of favorite blogs), posted a short note that her wedding dress still fits. Congrats, Shy!! I don't imagine many women get to say that after having a baby - must be all that running... Anyway, thought I would share my "it still fits." I haven't taken my wedding dress out, as it has been dry-cleaned and sealed in a box, however I DID happen across two very interesting dresses from my junior year of high school. Mom brought a bunch of my old stuff to me the other weekend since I now have plenty of space to store it. One dress that I wore to the Snoball dance, and another that I wore for Halloween (my friends and I thought it would be just great to dress as hookers - think zip-up black pleather and lots of eyeliner).

They both still fit. That feels pretty good. :)

P.S. No - I will not post pictures of myself in either. The Snoball dress is hideous and the Halloween dress is black pleather. Enough said.

No comments: