Sunday, May 25, 2008

Need ideas - please comment

I need ideas for my blog's name. I am just not liking what I have had so far, but as many of you may know I am not a creative person. I'm more of a picky little details person - not so much good at coming up with ideas, great at planning how to make things happen though...

SO - please give me some suggestions. If I choose to name the blog after your suggestion, I will shower you with wonderful gifts and praise (or at least mention you in my next blog post). Thanks!

P.S. YES - I posted twice in one day, so be sure to check out the post below for all of the exciting house stuff we have going on.

1 comment:

DandeLion Soup said...

Love the yard. It turned out well.

I've tagged you...check out my blog.

http://dandeelionsoup.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-tagged-myself.html